Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Front Porch

>> Sunday, September 17, 2017

Good Morning,

My card today features DRS designs new fall stamps.


I started by stamping the new Floor image with Distress Ink on watercolor paper then I used a little water to spread the ink. Then I stamped the Brick Wall the same way. This was set aside to dry. I stamped the Pumpkins from the Fall Fence,    Cattail Milk Pail, and the Autumn Leaf PileFall Leaf with Acorn. all of these were colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I cut the new stamped  Goodbye Summer Hello Fall Greeting apart and stamped it with black ink and clear embossing powder black ink.



This is the inside.


Have a wonderful day,


















6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh, I love the nice bright orange pop of color in this!!! Beautiful card!

Sue said...

Great card Janett! Love how you split the greeting and made 2 separate focal points on this! Great job with the floor and brick wall too!!

Shelia said...

Oh my, Janett, I love this gorgeous card! Great use of so many images, including the new floor. Love how you cut the greeting into 3 separate greetings! brilliant!!

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, love the awesome mix of images and focal points on this card. Super combination of images on the wall/floor - I love the way you misted the ink on the brick wall. Some awesome ideas here!!

Karin said...

That scene in your little frame is just perfect! And I'm not sure I could find the words to sing the praises of the meticulous fussing cutting, so I'll just say, Wow! :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is such a pretty fall scene, Janett! Love the pumpkins & milk can w/ the floor & brick wall. Great colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP