Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easter Blessings!

>> Thursday, March 22, 2018

Good morning!

Easter Blessings
I used a ribbon bow on the tin flower planter to tie in with the blue line on the planter.  
I used enamel dots in the corner just to add a bit of something I felt 
was needed to complete this card.


These little duckies are in a colorful decorated egg...
makes me wonder if someone thought this was a boiled egg to decorate, LOL!
I think it goes really nicely with this cute sentiment!!
The frame die is from Penny Black, I used a cute ribbon to bring it all together.
The corners of the card were sponged with pink ink.
Thanks for visiting today!!
Go be crafty!
Robin

5 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Robin! Your pot of orangey tulips is lovely & I adore your little baby ducks. How funny I used the same image this week & almost the same colors, lol. Love the layout & ribbon on it.

nwilliams6 said...

Great Easter cards, Robin. Love your use of ribbon on both - I may have to dig out my ribbon box and start using it more. Love your colors and designs on both cards. Fun, fun, fun. Hugz

Sue said...

So pretty Robin! Your bows are always so perfect and I love how you added it to the metal bucket! Love your chicks in the egg too - so bright and cheerful and that ribbon die is wonderful!

Shelia said...

Two very pretty Easter cards, Robin. That blue bow really makes that flower pot come alive!

Karin said...

Darling cards! Love the bright and cheerful colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP